Unbabel eliminates language barriers so that businesses can thrive across cultures and geographies. We exist to make it easier for companies to operate in multiple languages.
The company’s language operations platform blends advanced artificial intelligence with human editors, for fast, efficient, high-quality translations that get smarter over time. Unbabel integrates seamlessly into multiple channels so that companies can enter new markets and create seamless experiences in every corner of the world.
Based in San Francisco, California, Unbabel works with leading customer support and marketing teams at brands such as Facebook, Microsoft, Booking.com, and Under Armour to communicate effortlessly with customers around the world, no matter what language they speak.
What's this opportunity about?
Unbabel is seeking a dedicated and proactive Team Assistant to provide comprehensive support to our executives. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of the team's activities, enabling them to focus on strategic initiatives and decision-making.
This is a full-time, temporary position.
- Maintain and organize executive team members' calendars, scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate and prioritize appointments, ensuring efficient use of time.
- Act as a point of contact between the executives and internal/external stakeholders, handling emails and phone calls professionally and confidentially.
- Draft, edit, and proofread emails, reports, presentations, and other documents as required.
- Prepare agendas, materials, and presentations for team meetings.
- Ensure that all meeting logistics are well-organized, including catering and technology setup.
- Coordinate complex domestic and international travel itineraries for the team members, including flights, accommodations, visas, and ground transportation.
Manage expenses, reimbursements, and budget tracking for the team.
- Assist with special projects and research assignments as needed.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and discretion when handling sensitive information and company matters.
- Proven experience (at least 4 years) as an executive or administrative assistant, preferably supporting C-suite executives.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in G Suite and calendar management tools.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Discretion and the ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- High emotional intelligence and ability to cope with pressure and short deadlines, maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
- Strong personal skills and ability to build relationships and work with a wide variety of colleagues and stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Dedicated to the Unbabel mission and looking to be a part of a thriving business.
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups;
- A stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free office breakfast.
Unbabel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
(We are not accepting candidates coming from recruitment agencies at this moment)