The company’s language operations platform blends advanced artificial intelligence with human editors, for fast, efficient, high-quality translations that get smarter over time. Unbabel integrates seamlessly in any channel so that agents can deliver consistent multilingual support from within their existing workflows. Making it easy for enterprises to grow into new markets and build seamless customer experiences in every corner of the world.
Based in San Francisco, California, Unbabel works with leading customer support and marketing teams at brands such as Facebook, Microsoft, Booking.com, and Under Armour to communicate effortlessly with customers around the world, no matter what language they speak.
What's the opportunity about?
We are now looking to expand our Customer Happiness team to contribute to the growth of our team in Cebu.
As a Customer Happiness Specialist (CHS), you are a key point of contact for our customers providing product and service information and resolving any issues our customers experience with accuracy, efficiency and enthusiasm. Our current communication channel is email but may soon include chat and phone as well.
The best CHSs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, excellent listeners and articulate communicators. CHSs put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Problem-solving also comes naturally, with confidence in troubleshooting, investigating and resolving issues as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams if more inputs are needed to achieve resolution.
Our objective is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Resolving product or service issues by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; determining and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction; following up to ensure full resolution within SLAs;
- Preparing service reports by collecting and analysing customer information;
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Building sustainable trust-based relationships through open and interactive communication through multiple channels (digital and voice);
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Keeping records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents;
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
- Going the extra mile to engage customers;
- Recommending potential product or service enhancements to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs;
- Identifying and passing sales opportunities to the Sales team.
- Near-native level of English with a fully fluid discourse and a superb vocabulary toolkit (absolutely mandatory);
- Proven customer support/service experience in an enterprise/high-value customer context;
- Superlative phone and written contact handling skills and active listening;
- Familiarity with ticketing systems, preferably Zendesk;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong and determined troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively;
- Degree or equivalent professional experience;
- Proactivity, empathy and autonomy;
- Ability to work and learn in a fast-paced and target-driven environment;
- 24/7 availability (with the possibility to work occasionally from home).
- Flexible working hours;
- 18 days paid holiday/year plus an additional day of holiday starting with the 3rd year in the company;
- Health and Life Insurance;
- Government mandated Benefits.
Unbabel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
(We are not accepting candidates coming from recruitment agencies at this moment)