Junior Grant Coordinator
The company’s language operations platform blends advanced artificial intelligence with human editors, for fast, efficient, high-quality translations that get smarter over time. Unbabel integrates seamlessly in any channel so that agents can deliver consistent multilingual support from within their existing workflows. Making it easy for enterprises to grow into new markets and build seamless customer experiences in every corner of the world.
Based in San Francisco, California, Unbabel works with leading customer support and marketing teams at brands such as Facebook, Microsoft, Booking.com, and Under Armour to communicate effortlessly with customers around the world, no matter what language they speak.
What’s the opportunity about?
This opportunity puts you right in the heart of Portugal's tech scene, where you'll play a crucial role in securing grants and managing funded projects for Unbabel. You'll dive into the world of funding entities' regulations, helping us navigate the complexities and prepare meticulous grant applications that meet their stringent requirements. With your financial expertise, you'll also manage project budgets, track resources, and prepare comprehensive reports to showcase our progress.
This role offers the chance to be part of groundbreaking initiatives, working alongside talented individuals who share your passion for innovation. Join our team and be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology in Portugal.
- Provide guidance and assistance in the interpretation of funding entities regulation and requirements;
- Help prepare grant applications and all the necessary support documentation, ensuring the proposal is submitted in accordance with funding agencies’ requirements;
- Help prepare and manage all the financial aspects of funded projects;
- Serve as a liaison between Unbabel, grant entities and project partners;
- Help monitor and coordinate the administration of grants and funded projects;
- Help coordinate and plan project workshops and other dissemination activities together with the other project partners.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the submission of applications and payment requests related to programs such as the PRR, PT2020, H2020 and SIFIDE, and others available for a tech company operating in Portugal;
- Proficiency in Excel to help prepare financial reports for projects;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and excellent time management;
- Flexible, open to feedback and a team player;
- Advanced level of English.
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups;
- A stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion;
- Health insurance;
- Stock options;
- Flexible working hours;
- Individual budget to set up your workstation;
- Budget for learning and development;
- Free office breakfast.
Unbabel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
(We are not accepting candidates coming from recruitment agencies at this moment)
Unbabel enables enterprises to offer seamless global support in any channel, and in any language.
The company’s AI-powered language operations platform combines the speed of machine translation with the polish of native-speaking editors, enabling enterprises to grow and build customer trust in every corner of the world.
Junior Grant Coordinator
Loading application form
Already working at Unbabel?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.