Enterprise Account Executive - Europe
The company’s language operations platform blends advanced artificial intelligence with human editors, for fast, efficient, high-quality translations that get smarter over time. Unbabel integrates seamlessly in any channel so that agents can deliver consistent multilingual support from within their existing workflows. Making it easy for enterprises to grow into new markets and build seamless customer experiences in every corner of the world.
Based in San Francisco, California, Unbabel works with leading customer support and marketing teams at brands such as Facebook, Microsoft, Booking.com, and Under Armour to communicate effortlessly with customers around the world, no matter what language they speak.
What's the opportunity about?
Joining at a key time as we are productising our world-leading AI expertise to enter our next phase of growth. You’ll be responsible for winning new enterprise customers to join some of the world’s leading brands who work with us today.
Using a consultative sales approach, the successful candidate will be the primary contact driving new higher-tier revenue customers who typically spend $200k-$2m per year with Unbabel.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be accountable for developing the strategy and approach to landing and expanding within a geographic territory, with the full assistance of the company to make you successful. You’ll be responsible for demonstrating to prospects the value we can bring, linking that to their business goals, successfully navigating a proof of concept, negotiating contracts and ultimately winning new customers.
Please note we are looking for candidates with explicit experience selling within the Localization industry to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, tell good stories backed up by data – both verbally and in writing. Ability to tailor messages according to the audience and context
- Takes ownership for enhancing the customer experience, assisting customers by utilizing approved consultative selling practices and guidelines to identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Experience using a structured sales methodology (e.g. MEDDPICC)
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Manage the full sales cycle working alongside solutions consultants, customer success, partnerships and business development and marketing colleagues.
- Evangelizing the Unbabel vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives. You like that “evangelical” sale, where customers need to think about the problem in a new and different way rather than selling a well-established commoditized solution.
- Continually building and managing a pipeline of new business, upselling, and cross-selling opportunities
- Owning the business with an accurate sales pipeline
- Understand and be able to translate complex AI Solutions into business value aligned with customer needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- 5+ years of localization sales experience with ideally 2+ years of enterprise sales (SaaS and Services)
- Fluent in English, additional languages would be a bonus.
- Proven track record of building relationships with clients, sourcing, selling and executing strategy projects and/ or meeting sales quotas
- Comfort and expertise calling on and presenting to C-Suite level contacts, six figure deal sizes and 6-12 month sales cycle
- Highly competitive, entrepreneurial and self-driven
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable whiteboarding concepts, and the ability to tell compelling stories tied to specific use cases
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Ability to build a business case with Champions to sell the value, rather than just competing on price
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups;
- A stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion;
- Health insurance;
- Stock options;
- Flexible working hours;
- Individual budget to set up your workstation;
- Budget for learning and development;
- Free office breakfast.
Unbabel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
(We are not accepting candidates coming from recruitment agencies at this moment)
Unbabel enables enterprises to offer seamless global support in any channel, and in any language.
The company’s AI-powered language operations platform combines the speed of machine translation with the polish of native-speaking editors, enabling enterprises to grow and build customer trust in every corner of the world.
Enterprise Account Executive - Europe
Loading application form
Already working at Unbabel?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.